||Level -1 and above
||Level -3 and above
||Level -5 and above
||Level -8 and above
||Level -11 and above
||Level -13 and above
- Quarter Allotment application is now available on internet.
- Allotment of Quarters now on the basis of Level for Type C and above.
- Applicants have the option to apply for Quarter through e-Form.
- Applicant can apply for Quarters between 1st and 21st of every month.
- Applicant must submit their verified e-Form in QAC/PHQ by 25th of each month.
- It is mandatory for all officers (for Type-III & above category govt. Qtr.) that the Applicant will apply online of it, will sign it on its own & submit hardcopy along with a copy of payslip to the QAC by 25th of each month failing which their cases will not be entertained & it will be presumed as if they hava not applied.They will give another hardcopy to his unit for the verification of the content of his application by his concerned unit and verified application would be send by the unit to QAC with in 10 Days.Later-on, if it is found that the information given by the Applicant was not correct, he/she shall be debarred for 03 years or more from applying for govt. accommodation.
- Fresh waiting List will now be realeased on every last day of the month .
- Quarter Allotment Software generates CG NO(Computer generated number) on submission of Fresh/Change of Quarter Application.
- Reservation for SC/ST: 10% in type A & B, 5% in type C & D.
- Reservation for women: 5% in type A to C.
- For details see standing order available on home page.